The 1912 Amateur Swimming Association directory for swimmers in England listing: Indoor swimming baths, lidos, swimming lakes, swimming rivers, and seaside swimming facilities...
Public Bath, Vernon Road.
Public Bath, Station Road.
Public open-air, Station Road. Boys. Lido.
In the old days the youth of the village bathed in the river Leen. About the year 1870 the Local Board dammed up the brook which flows through the Albert Street playing field, and erected a screen for the protection of bathers, but in a few years the bath was silted up, and the screen pulled down.
In 1893 the Duke of Portland gave 2,300 yards of land in Wigwam Lane for the construction of a bath. The District Council made the bath (which was fed by the Town Brook), and erected a corrugated iron building around it.
In 1909 this was replaced by a commodious set of up-to-date baths erected at a cost of £3,300, and presented to the town by the Right Hon. John E. Ellis, M.P.
Public Bath, Bath Street.
River, Tolney Lane. Historic wild swimming venue.
Public Exhibition Sneinton. Teaching given to members by the N.S.C. Committee. Historic wild swimming venue.
Public Bath, Thackeray Street.
River Trent. Historic wild swimming venue.
Scholars' Bath, Leen Side.
Scholars' Bath, Stanley Road.
Scholars' Bath, Albert Street.
Scholars' Bath, Sycamore Road.
Public Bath, Sneinton.
Public Bath, Albert Road.
Public Bath, Boden Street.
Private Bath, St Cuthbert's College.